- By using this website you agree not to disrupt or intercept Savient’s electronic information posted on this website or on any of its servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of our website, and to abide by all applicable local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You may download, display or print information from this website (the "Information") solely for non-commercial personal use.
- With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright of Savient or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
- This website may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Savient and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Savient and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Savient, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that Savient actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- You are prohibited from altering, damaging or defacing the website or adding any unauthorized material to the website. You are advised that Savient will aggressively protect the website and will prosecute violators to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Savient reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
- While savient uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in this website, savient does not make any warranties either express or implied with respect to the content of this website, which is provided "as is." You agree that access to and use of this website and the contents thereof is at your own risk. Savient does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this website or its content. In particular, Savient will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on this website. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Savient neither assumes responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website. Savient reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its site. Savient neither accepts any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of this website, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of Savient or a third party.
- Savient is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of access to, use of or inability to use the website, or any errors or omissions in the material on this website. This includes but is not limited to the loss of data or loss of profit, even if Savient was advised of the possibility of such damages.
- While there may be information on this website related to certain medical conditions and their treatment, should a medical condition exist, promptly see your own physician or health care provider. We do not offer personalized medical diagnosis or patient-specific treatment advice. Only your doctor or other health care professional can determine if a product described in this, or any, website is appropriate for you. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT DISCUSSED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE.
- Savient’s website may contain information on its worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a Savient product or service on Savient’s website does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
- Because Savient has no control over and does not recommend or endorse any of the sites to which this website may be linked and because Savient has not reviewed any or all of the sites to which this website is linked, you acknowledge that Savient is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this website. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Your linking to this website, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of Savient. Savient makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such websites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information.
- Although Savient may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on this website, Savient is not under any obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on this website. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Savient will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Savient to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Links to this website are permitted only to the home page. Deep linking is not permitted without the prior written consent of Savient.
- Framing of this website by sites or site elements of parties not part of Savient is not permitted. In-line linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of this website in sites of parties not part of Savient is equally prohibited.
- The United States Export Controls laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported in violation of United States law.
- This website and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S. Although the information on this website is accessible to users outside of the U.S., the information pertaining to Savient’s products is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.S. Savient reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities of any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this website is void where prohibited.
- This website contains forward-looking statements about Savient's financial and operating performance, business plans and prospects, in-line products and products in development that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from the expectations and projections set forth in those statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among other things, the uncertainties inherent in pharmaceutical research and development; decisions by regulatory authorities regarding whether and when to approve drug applications and supplemental drug applications as well as their decisions regarding labeling and other matters that could affect the availability or commercial potential of Savient’s products; competitive developments; the ability to successfully market both new and existing products; challenges to the validity and enforcement of Savient's patents; trends toward managed care and health care cost containment; governmental laws and regulations affecting health care, including without limitation regarding pharmaceutical product access, pricing and reimbursement; and general economic conditions, such as interest rate and foreign currency exchange rate fluctuations. Savient assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information or future events or developments.